There are many ways to get involved with Zimbabwe Artists Project. Whether it’s by volunteering your time, donating resources or helping us with an event, your involvement can increase our ability to improve the lives of the artists with whom we work.
- Become a Volunteer or Intern
- Make a Donation
- Host a House Party
- Organize an Event
Volunteer with us:
We at Zimbabwe Artists Project are a growing community and are always looking for dedicated volunteers. We offer a wide variety of volunteer opportunities. We know your time is precious to you, and even if it’s just for an hour your help is greatly appreciated. For information about how you can participate in upcoming volunteer activities, please read the descriptions below and contact Nicole to set up a time to volunteer.
- Art preparation: Like painting, using drills or glue sticks? These jobs are for you. Includes dowel rod painting, drilling and wiring, board painting wiring, ironing fabric paintings, assembling paintings/appliqués to their dowel rods and other tasks.
- Events: Work either the back or front end of events by helping with art selection and logistics, or by helping us hang displays and staff events.
- Help us organize an event: We are always looking for volunteers that can assist with outreach by organizing an art show through any of the following venues: another non-profit, art centers, restaurants, religious institutions etc.
- Data Entry/Computer Work: Does organizing, archiving, or analyzing data spark your fire? Join the team!
Make a Donation:
Your continued support is crucial to the continuation of the project. ZAP’s health care assistance program, special projects program, and educational assistance program are funded primarily through your donations. By donating funds to ZAP, you’re helping us ensure our continued services to the artists. Zimbabwe Artists Project is a non-profit, tax-exempt 501(c)3 organization. Donations to ZAP are tax-deductible.
You may donate online, or send a check to Zimbabwe Artists Project
PO Box 14904
Portland, OR 97293